BCSS has launched our provincials website platform with the objective to consolidate all provincial championships within a single location for your convenience.
Click here to access the Aquatics provincial website. We encourage you to regularly revisit the website, as event information will be regularly updated.
2023 Provincial Meet Information
- Date: November 17-18, 2023
- Location: Nanaimo Aquatic Center
- Host: BCSS
- Athlete Registration Fee: Individual events $15.00/event/person, Relays $30.00/team. Teams will be invoiced after the tournament, please do not bring payment to the venue.
- Meet Manager: Leah Esplen, firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 Provincial Champions
- A: Vancouver Christian (Girls & Boys)
- AA: West Point Grey (Girls & Boys)
- AAA: Penticton High School (Girls) & St. George's (Boys)
Coaches should be registered on your school's STARS roster.
All team personnel (coaches & managers) must complete concussion awareness training every two years - please click link to access training module - Concussion Awareness Training Tool
Sport Advisory Committee
|Eastern Valley Zone Rep||Leah Esplen||DW Poppy Secondaryemail@example.com|
|Fraser North Zone Rep||Vacant|
|Kootenay Zone Rep||Terri Hansen||Fernie Secondaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|North Central Zone Rep||Chad Webb||Columneetza Jr Secondaryemail@example.com|
|Northwest Zone Rep||Vacant|
|South Fraser Zone Rep||Stephanie Christie||Steveston-London Secondaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Thompson-Okanagan Zone Rep||Delano Ducheck||Delano.email@example.com|
|Vancouver Island Zone Rep||Shelly Johnson||Salt Spring Elementaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vancouver Sea-to-Sky Zone Rep||Chris Read||WPGAemail@example.com|