BC School Sports Honour Award
The award consists of a large framed certificate with the recipient’s name as well as a special Honour Award Pin. The recipient also receives a Gold Card which entitles him/her together with a guest to attend any BCSS Provincial Championship. The recipient’s name is engraved on a permanent plaque which is displayed in the BCSS office. This award is limited to two recipients each year.
- Must have been involved as a coach/sponsor at the school level;
- Must have served administratively on at least two of the following: Executive of a Local Association, Executive of a Sport Commission or member of a Standing Committee;
- Must have served at least one full two year term as a member of the BCSS Board of Directors;
- Must be, or have been, a teacher or administrator;
- Must not currently be a member of the BCSS Board of Directors.
2019-2020: Tom Dinsdale
2018-2019: Wendy Hyer
2017-2018: Jill Voros