BC School Sports Honour Award
The award consists of a large framed certificate with the recipient’s name as well as a special Honour Award Pin. The recipient also receives a Gold Card which entitles him/her together with a guest to attend any BCSS Provincial Championship. The recipient’s name is engraved on a permanent plaque which is displayed in the BCSS office. This award is limited to two recipients each year.
- Must have been involved as a coach/sponsor at the school level;
- Must have served administratively on at least two of the following: Executive of a Local Association, Executive of a Sport Commission or member of a Standing Committee;
- Must have served at least one full two year term as a member of the BCSS Board of Directors;
- Must be, or have been, a teacher or administrator;
- Must not currently be a member of the BCSS Board of Directors.
Selection of the successful candidate(s) will be made by the BCSS Scholarship and Awards Committee.
Click Here for the Nomination Form
The deadline for the receipt of nominations is April 20, 2018
2017-2018: Jill Voros